1. People who bounce from lane to lane as if they were taught that that is the way you are supposed to drive.
2. People who change lanes in SLOW MOTION. Are you getting over or not??!!
3. People who aren't changing lanes. They're just straddling the lane even if someone is IN that lane next to them!
4. "Pharmacists" who don't know the names of medications nor do they know what interacts with what. It is ridiculous for me to have to adamantly tell you that I don't want a medication because they paper inside says X,Y,Z and then you say its not problem. Where did you go to school?!?!?
5. The lack of maintenance knowledge for pretty much everything.I could let it go if it weren't such a health hazard. (If you don't have renters insurance-GET IT!)
There! I can count them on one hand! Im proud of myself. There are many people who can't say the same,lol. 5 years and counting! Inshallah, two more before heading home.